- Develops, implements, and supervises production, housekeeping and preventive maintenance schedules. Supervises time schedules, including holiday and vacation scheduling.
- Plans production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for producing the necessary inventory.
- Analyzes work flow and conducts time and work measurement studies to determine changes in operating procedures, standards, production schedules and physical layout which could increase efficiency.
- Coordinates daily operations, projects and communications with other departments;
- Responsible for overseeing the collection, analysis and evaluation of products, costs, and markets to support development and presentation of appropriate price and bid strategy.
- Serve as a link between the field sales organizations with regard to questions pertaining to Product, Programs and Company objectives.
- Communicate timely, critical, and accurate information to management in to help achieve expected outcome.
- Provide integrated talent management for teammates. Define and communicate annual goals, conduct performance reviews, and coach and develop teammates
- Ability to solve complex problems for issue resolution; creatively and resourcefully resolve elevated issues while applying sound judgment and accountability.
- Strong financial analysis skills. Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong problem resolution and decision making skills and be able to resolve elevated issues
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests, as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge of others in identifying quality solutions.
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks for both self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS plus minimum 7 yrs related experience, or Master’s degree plus 5 years related experience required.
- MBA plus 5-10 yrs mgmt experience preferred (including managing other managers).
Location: Khurianwala, Faisalabad
Salary: Market competitive
Travelling : Required sometimes